IAP Book Wins 2013 AERA Award
We are pleased to announce that "Canaries in the Mine: Dropouts' Stories of Schooling," by Jeanne Cameron has been awarded the 2013 American Education Research Association Narrative Research SIG Outstanding Publication Award.
The award will be officially announced at the SIG Business Meeting at the AERA annual meeting.
The Outstanding Publication Award was established to recognize national and international scholars whose research programs contribute to narrative research and/or employ narrative research methods. The honor is for single-author or multiple-author books and articles (including online publications) but is not meant for edited volumes or dissertations. The Outstanding Publication Award will be selected by a committee of at least three SIG members with one such member serving as Chair.
Please join us in congratulating the author on this accomplishment!
- IAP Announces Partnership with NAPDS
- IAP to Publish UCEA LTEL Newsletter
- UMass Amherst Management Professor Charles C. Manz Co-authors Book on Shared Leadership
- Temple University Professor Receives UCEA Master Professor Award
- GCPE launches new book review series to promote peace education scholarship
- Call for Chapters: Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments
- IAP Book Wins 2013 AERA Award
- AATC- American Association for Teaching & Curriculum Annual Conference October 5 - 7, 2017
- C&P- Curriculum & Pedagogy Group October 18 - 19, 2017
- SMA - Southern Management Association Annual Meeting October 24 - 28, 2017
- AESA - American Educational Studies Association Annual Conference November 1 - 5, 2017
- AEA - American Evaluation Association November 6 - 11, 2017
- FULL CONFERENCE CALENDAR