GCPE launches new book review series to promote peace education scholarship
A new partnership between the Global Campaign for Peace Education, In Factis Pax and Information Age Publishing
With the goal of making peace education scholarship more timely and accessible, the Global Campaign for Peace Education (GCPE) and In Factis Pax: Journal of Peace Education and Social Justice, have established a partnership with Information Age Publishing (IAP) to review all volumes in their Peace Education series. Established in 2006 by Founding Editors Ian Harris and Edward Brantmeier, IAP’s peace education series offers diverse perspectives on peace education theory, research, curriculum development and practice. It is the only series focused on peace education offered by any major publisher.
This new partnership assures timely and accessible reviews of new scholarship in the field. The GCPE and In Factis Pax will publish peer reviewed book reviews of all volumes in IAP’s peace education series, including past and future works. In Factis Pax will conduct peer reviews through its editorial board and the GCPE will strategically disseminate reviews toward making them accessible to a wide audience of peace educators. Reviews will be published on both the GCPE and in In Factis Pax.
IAP, founded in 1999, is a social science publisher of academic and scholarly book series, monographs, handbooks, encyclopedia and journals. IAP's goal is to develop a comprehensive collection of materials that break down and define specific niches that lack high-level research material. Peace education is one of their areas of emphasis. Nearly all books published by IAP come in affordable softcover and e-book formats.
- IAP Announces Partnership with NAPDS
- IAP to Publish UCEA LTEL Newsletter
- UMass Amherst Management Professor Charles C. Manz Co-authors Book on Shared Leadership
- Temple University Professor Receives UCEA Master Professor Award
- GCPE launches new book review series to promote peace education scholarship
- Call for Chapters: Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments
- IAP Book Wins 2013 AERA Award
- UCEA - University Council for Educational Administration November 15 - 19, 2017
- FULL CONFERENCE CALENDAR