IAP to Publish UCEA LTEL SIG Newsletter
The UCEA LTEL SIG is proud to announce a new partnership with Information Age Publishing (IAP) to publish their annual newsletter. This partnership will allow the SIG to provide electronic copies of our newsletter to all of their members in a timely, cost-effective manner. We look forward to continuing to share featured articles on topics of interest to SIG members and the field in general, news items from officers and SIG members, and graduate student initiatives. This new partnership will allow the SIG to also feature items including publications by SIG members, member announcements including promotions and graduations, and job postings.
- IAP Announces Partnership with NAPDS
- IAP to Publish UCEA LTEL Newsletter
- UMass Amherst Management Professor Charles C. Manz Co-authors Book on Shared Leadership
- Temple University Professor Receives UCEA Master Professor Award
- GCPE launches new book review series to promote peace education scholarship
- Call for Chapters: Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments
- IAP Book Wins 2013 AERA Award
- FULL CONFERENCE CALENDAR
No documents found.