Forefronts in Research
A volume in the series: Research on Education in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Middle East. Editor(s): Kagendo Mutua, University of Alabama. Cynthia Szymanski Sunal, University of Alabama.
New Forefronts in Research Introduction, Cynthia Szymanski Sunal and Kagendo Mutua. Part I: Africa. Development, Validation and the Use of an Instrument to Monitor the Success of Outcomes-Based Learning Environments in Classroom in South Africa, Jill M. Aldridge, Barry J. Fraser, Rudiger C. Laugksch and Mampone Abram Seopa. Instructional Materials Revision: A Multiple comparison Study at the Sudan, Ahmed Y. Abdelraheem. Teaching Mathematics in the Spirit of Education Reform: A Namibian Perspective, Thea K. Dunn. Student Councils in Ghana and the Formation of the Liberal Democratic Citizen, John Pryor, Joseph Ghartey Ampiah, Nicholas Kuto, and Kankam Boadu. The Quality Dilemma: An Ethnographic Study of Rural Education in Northern Ghana, Leslie Casely-Hayford. South Africa Students’ Anchoring Strategies in Geometrical Reflections, Stephen Sproule. Part II: The Caribbean. Environmental Education in Cuba: The Potential of a Third World Country, Constantina Skanavis and Evelina Sarri. Problems Faced by Jamaican Schools, Alvin C. Proffit. Part III: The Middle East. Cognitive Abilities of Female Education Students in Dubai, Donald K. Sharpes, Kenneth Carr, Thomas Davies and Elaine Jarchow. Education within Arab States as a Conduit Social Capital, Eric Hilgendorf and Kenneth Wong. Dance as a Social Medium Within Traumatized Palestinian Communities in the West Bank, Nicholas Rowe. Reflections on Policy and Practice of School Management in Cyprus, Panayiotis Angelides. Epilogue.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- Advances in Special Education Research and Praxis in Selected Countries of Africa, Caribbean and the Middle East
- Crosscurrents and Crosscutting Themes
- Research on Education in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Middle East An Historic Overview
- Research on the Influences of Educational Policy on Teaching and Learning
- The Enterprise of Education
- Transforming Public Education in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Middle East CALL FOR CHAPTER PROPOSALS
- Undertaking Educational Challenges in the 21st Century Research from the Field