IAP Announces Partnership with NAPDS
IAP - Information Age Publishing, inc. is pleased to announce our new partnership with NAPDS (National Association of Professional Development Schools). With over 900 active members, the NAPDS has grown to become the premier organization for PDS educators, with members from nearly every state in the nation and 14 countries. The vision of the Association is to serve as an advocate for the educational community that is dedicated to promoting the continuous development of collaborative school/higher education/ community relationships and to create and sustain genuine collaborative partnerships between P-12 and higher education.
We look forward to this new partnership as well as developing a publishing outlet to service the members of this organization.
- IAP Announces Partnership with NAPDS
- IAP to Publish UCEA LTEL Newsletter
- UMass Amherst Management Professor Charles C. Manz Co-authors Book on Shared Leadership
- Temple University Professor Receives UCEA Master Professor Award
- GCPE launches new book review series to promote peace education scholarship
- Call for Chapters: Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments
- IAP Book Wins 2013 AERA Award
- IMA - The International Mentoring Association April 26 - 28, 2017
- SIOP - Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology April 27 - 29, 2017
- AERA - American Educational Research Association April 27 - May 1, 2017
- ILA - International Leadership Association June 11 - 14, 2017
- ALA - American Library Association June 22 - 27, 2017
- FULL CONFERENCE CALENDAR