Electronic Learning Communities Issues and Practices
A volume in the series: The USDLA Book Series on Distance Learning. Editor(s): John G. Flores, United States Distance Learning Association.
This book focuses on electronic learning communities created through the development and use of the Internet for instruction and training. The chapters focus on philosophies, background, reviews, technologies, systems, tools, services, strategies, development, implementation, research, and guidelines for implementers, and each illustrates the chapter theme with a detailed example of best practices.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- An Administrator's Guide to Online Education
- Beyond the Online Course Leadership Perspectives on e-Learning
- Distance Education Statewide, Institutional, and International Applications of Distance Education, 2nd Edition
- Mobile Makes Learning Free Building Conceptual, Professional and School Capacity
- Online Learner Competencies Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes for Successful Learning in Online Settings
- Real-Life Distance Education Case Studies in Practice
- Social Entrepreneurship as a Catalyst for Social Change