Emerging Perspectives on Values in Organizations
A volume in the series: Research in Social Issues in Management. Editor(s): Eden B. King, Rice University. Quinetta Roberson, Villanova University. Mikki Hebl, Rice University.
The chapters in this volume offer new and innovative ways to view values related to fairness, as well as work-related values, their antecedents and consequences. All have been peer reviewed prior to their publication. This volume consists of two parts. The first part focuses on value-based theories in organizations. The papers in this section address issues such as how to define, classify and study values; how values influence fairness by influencing what people believe what they deserve; how one’s own identity relates to fairness perceptions, and how values and norms affect the way that people perceive or construe events.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- Emerging Perspectives on Managing Organizational Justice
- Emerging Perspectives on Organizational Justice and Ethics
- Justice, Morality, and Social Responsibility
- Managing Social and Ethical Issues in Organizations
- The Social Dynamics of Organizational Justice
- Theoretical and Cultural Perspectives on Organizational Justice
- What Motivates Fairness in Organizations?