Middle Grades Research Journal - Issue
Volume 11 #1
Larry G. Daniel, The Citadel
A volume in the series: Middle Grades Research Journal. Editor(s): Frances R. Spielhagen, Mount Saint Mary College.
Middle Grades Research Journal (MGRJ) is a refereed, peer reviewed journal that publishes original studies providing both empirical and theoretical frameworks that focus on middle grades education. A variety of articles are published quarterly in March, June, September, and December of each volume year.
Preface, Larry G. Daniel. The Impact of Middle School Connectedness on Future High School Outcomes in a Black American Sample, Sara Tomek, Anneliese C. Bolland, Lisa M. Hooper, Shannon Hitchcock, and John M. Bolland. Reform‐Oriented Collaborative Inquiry as a Pedagogy for Student Teaching in Middle School, Jessica DeMink‐Carthew. Associations of Teacher Autonomy Support and Structure With Young Adolescents’ Motivation, Engagement, Belonging, and Achievement, Sarah M. Kiefer and Sarah Pennington. Middle‐School Teachers’ Enacted Beliefs: Negotiating the Nonnegotiables of High‐stakes Accountability Policies, Christy Maranda Howard and Samuel Miller. Disciplinary Literacy in the Middle School: Exploring Pedagogical Tensions, Abbey C. K. Graham, Shea N. Kerkhoff, and Hiller A. Spires. Using a Personal Learning Framework to Transform Middle Grades Teaching Practice, James Nagle and Don Taylor.
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU001020 - EDUCATION: ADMINISTRATION: Elementary & Secondary
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Across the Domains Examining Best Practices in Mentoring Public School Educators throughout the Professional Journey
- Envisioning Scholar-Practitioner Collaborations Communities of Practice in Education and Sport
- Faith and Work Christian Perspectives, Research and Insights into the Movement
- Middle Grades Research Journal - Single Issue Volume 1 #1
- Navigating the Volatility of Higher Education Anthropological and Policy Perspectives
- The Global Education Movement Narratives of Distinguished Global Scholars
- Transformative Pedagogies for Teacher Education Moving Towards Critical Praxis in an Era of Change