Middle Grades Research Journal - Issue
Volume 11 #2
Larry G. Daniel, The Citadel
A volume in the series: Middle Grades Research Journal. Editor(s): Frances R. Spielhagen, Mount Saint Mary College.
Middle Grades Research Journal (MGRJ) is a refereed, peer reviewed journal that publishes original studies providing both empirical and theoretical frameworks that focus on middle grades education. A variety of articles are published quarterly in March, June, September, and December of each volume year.
Corrigendum—Supporting English Language Learners’ Writing Abilities: Exploring Third Spaces, Lori Czop Assaf and Margarita Zisselsberger. The Impact of Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID) on the Achievement of Eighth Grade Students, Heather R. C. Wooldridge. A National Study of Common Planning Time Activities: Examination of Differences by State, David J. Lomascolo and Pamela S. Angelle. Personalized Learning in the Middle Grades: A Case Study of One Team’s Successes and Challenges, Steven Netcoh and Penny Bishop. Student Assets and Commitment to Learning in an Afterschool Leadership Development Program: Looking Beyond the Myths, Erin Kostina- Ritchey, Paulina Velez-Gomez, and Sara L. Dodd. A Case Study of Dilemmas Encountered When Connecting Middle School Mathematics Instruction to Relevant Real-World Examples, Amanda Sugimoto, Erin E. Turner, and Kathleen J. Stoehr. Perceptions of Teaching Practices, Teacher Support, and School Engagement Among Middle School Students: An Examination of the Developmental Designs Approach, Faheemah N. Mustafaa, Fantasy T. Lozada, Alexandra Skoog-Hoffman, Jozet Channey, and Robert J. Jagers. Classroom Debates in Middle School Social Studies: Moving From Personal Attacks to Evidence, Leslie Duhaylongsod. Language Arts Classroom Practices and Early Adolescents’ Needs: A Comparison of Student and Teacher Perceptions, Sarah Pennington.
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU001020 - EDUCATION: ADMINISTRATION: Elementary & Secondary
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Curriculum and Teaching Dialogue Vol. 20 # 1 & 2
- Middle Grades Research Journal - Single Issue Volume 1 #1
- More Like Life Itself Simulations as Powerful and Purposeful Social Studies
- Navigating the Volatility of Higher Education Anthropological and Policy Perspectives
- No Reluctant Citizens Teaching Civics in K-12 Classrooms
- Power, Equity and (Re)Design Bridging Learning and Critical Theories in Learning Ecologies for Youth
- Preparing Middle Level Educators for 21st Century Schools Enduring Beliefs, Changing Times, Evolving Practices