The Essential Force for Improving Student Acheivement
A volume in the series: The Milken Family Foundation Series on Education Policy. Editor(s): Lewis C. Solmon, The Milken Family Foundation.
This book provides readers with the opportunity to hear what experts in the educational community think about the myriad issues involved in improving the quality of all teachers in our nation’s classrooms.
Read a sample chapter from this book
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- Democratic Evaluation and Democracy Exploring the Reality
- Evaluative Research Methods Managing the Complexities of Judgment in the Field
- How Stakeholders Can Support Teacher Quality
- Improving Student Achievement Reforms that Work
- Peace Jobs A Student’s Guide to Starting a Career Working for Peace
- Test Fairness in the New Generation of Large‐Scale Assessment
- The Challenge of School Reform Implementation, Impact, and Sustainability