The Instructional Design Process
A volume in the series: Classics in Distance Learning. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University.
A major audience for this book is the instructional designer or a person interested in fulfilling that role. The contents guide an individual or a planning team who are designing an instructional unit or a complete instructional program.
- Audio Visual Materials and Techniques
- Audio Visual Materials Their Nature and Use
- Audio-Visual Paths to Learning
- Foundations for Teacher Education in Audio-Visual Instruction
- National Society for the Study of Education Forty-Eighth Yearbook, Part I Audio-Visual Materials of Instruction
- Planning Schools for Use of Audio-Visual Materials NO. 3 AV Instructional Materials Center
- Visual Aids