Distance Learning - Issue
Volume 12 #3
A volume in the series: Distance Learning Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University.
Distance Learning is for leaders, practitioners, and decision makers in the fields of distance learning, e'learning, telecommunications, and related areas. It is a professional journal with applicable information for those involved with providing instruction to all kinds of learners, of all ages, using telecommunications technologies of all types. Stories are written by practitioners for practitioners with the intent of providing usable information and ideas. Articles are accepted from authors--new and experienced--with interesting and important information about the effective practice of distance teaching and learning.
Distance Learning is published quarterly. Each issue includes eight to ten articles and three to four columns, including the highly regarded "And Finally..." column covering recent important issues in the field and written by Distance Learning editor, Michael Simonson. Articles are written by practitioners from various countries and locations, nationally and internationally.
Distance Learning is an official publication of the United States Distance Learning Association, and is co-sponsored by the Fischler School of Education at Nova Southeastern University and Information Age Publishing.
A Modest Proposal, Scott Andrew Farrow and Carmel Matin
Affordances Then and Now: Implications for Designing Instruction, Titilola T. Obilade
Florida Virtual School: Blended Learning, Dana Baugh
Diffusion of Telemedicine: Connecting Veterans to Healthcare, Kameka Rideaux
A Learning Analytics Approach to Academic Program Assessment in Higher Education, Denise Bollenback
An Examination of Online Instructional Practices Based on the Learning Styles of Graduate Education Students, Julie Tonsing-Meyer
Digital Darwinism, Michael Fisher
ACCESS Distance Learning: A Teacher’s Perspective, M. Danyelle Hillman
Ends and Means
Women Leaders in Online/Distance Education Associations/Organizations --by Natalie B. Milman
Giving a Webinar for Your School? Make it a Really Good One! --by Errol Craig Sull
Ask Errol! --by Errol Craig SullAnd Finally… Uber, Taxis, and Distance Education --by Michael Simonson
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- American Educational History Journal Volume 44 # 1 & 2
- Contemporary Perspectives in Data Mining Volume 3
- International Perspectives on Mathematics Curriculum
- Social Studies Teacher Education Critical Issues and Current Perspectives
- The Growing Out-of-School Time Field Past, Present, and Future
- Views from Inside Languages, Cultures, and Schooling for K‐12 Educators
- Visions from Professional Development School Partners Connecting Professional Development and Clinical Practice