IAP BOOK SERIES
Family School Community Partnership Issues
(Supported by Family-School-Community Partnership groups)
The purpose of this series is to provide practitioners and researchers a forum for securing contemporary knowledge on Family School Community Partnership issues. Family School Partnerships involve persons across educational and relational groups, including administrators, parents and family members, students, community groups, teacher training institutions, policymakers, and businesses.
This series will produce one issue a year and focus on selected themes each year. Each monograph will highlight the most comprehensive and robust theory and practice. The themes and topics will be determined by the Series Editor--a founding member and former Chair of AERA’s SIG FSCP, on ERNAPE council, and review board for School Community Journal—in conjunction with current members of the family school community partnership professional groups.
Promising Practices To Empower Culturally And Linguistically Diverse Families Of Children With Disabilities2014
- Advances in Service-Learning Research
- Cognition, Equity & Society: International Perspectives
- Critical Constructions: Studies on Education and Society
- Issues in the Research, Theory, Policy, and Practice of Urban Education
- Research on African American Education
- Research on Religion and Education
- Research on Women and Education
- Urban Education Studies Series