IAP BOOK SERIES
Research on Education in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Middle East
Research in curriculum and instruction in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Middle East has been changing rapidly over the past 25 years. Scholars, practitioners, and students find it difficult to keep abreast of relevant knowledge. Available journals and textbooks generally report international perspectives, making the search for valid materials on specific countries within these regions complex and difficult.
Research on Education in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Middle East will provide a comprehensive view of current and emerging educational knowledge, research strategies, and policy in these regions. Currently unavailable, or difficult to gather, materials from a variety of viewpoints and sources would be presented in a usable and organized format.
Each series volume would present a juried, scholarly, and accessible review of educational research, theory, and/or policy, pre-K-16, in these regions. Topics covered in each volume would be determined by present issues and trends, as well as generative themes related to current research and theory. Published volumes will include empirical studies, policy analysis, literature reviews, and positing of theoretical and conceptual bases.
Advances in Special Education Research and Praxis in Selected Countries of Africa, Caribbean and the Middle East2012
Research from the Field2008
- Chinese American Educational Research and Development Association Book Series
- International Advances in Education: Global Initiatives for Equity and Social Justice
- International Higher Education
- International Perspectives on Educational Policy, Research and Practice
- International Review of History Education
- International Social Studies Forum: The Series
- Issues in the Research, Theory, Policy, and Practice of Urban Education
- Research in Bilingual Education
- Research in Multicultural Education and International Perspectives
- Research on African American Education
- Research on the Education of Asian Pacific Americans
- Teaching<~>Learning Indigenous, Intercultural Worldviews: International Perspectives on Social Justice and Human Rights