IAP BOOK SERIES
Research in Second Language Learning
Editorial Board: Bogum Yoon, Editor, State University of New York at Binghamton. JoAnn Hammadou Sullivan, Founding Editor, University of Rhode Island. Minhee Eom, University of Texas-Pan American. L. Kathy Heilenman, University of Iowa. Keiko Koda, Carnegie Mellon University. Kimi Kondo-Brown, University of Hawaii at Manoa. Scott McGinnis, Defense Language Institute. Lia Plakans, University of Texas at Austin.
The field of second language learning research has grown rapidly in recent years. Educators have
become increasingly aware that pedagogical knowledge varies significantly from one subject domain to the next and that findings from educational research in one domain are not necessarily applicable to the next. Researchers in second language learning are adding to our understandings of secondlanguage specific pedagogy. There exists a need, therefore, for an outlet for these ever improving understandings of this content-specific pedagogy. The new book series, Research in second Language Learning, will provide just such an outlet. The series invites articles from all methodological approaches to research. The series will promote a research-based approach to the decision-making process in second language teaching/learning.
- Contemporary Language Education
- Current Perspectives on Cognition, Learning and Instruction
- International Advances in Self Research
- Lifespan Learning
- Literacy, Language and Learning
- Nebraska Symposium on Information Technology in Education
- Psychological Perspectives on Contemporary Educational Issues
- Research in Bilingual Education
- Research on Sociocultural Influences on Motivation and Learning