Winner of 2012 AOM Award Announced
We are pleased to announce the winner of the 2012 Information Age Publishing Outstanding Doctoral Student Paper award of the Management Consulting Division at this Year's Academy of Management Conference in Boston, MA. This year's recipient is Anna Christina Littmann, a doctoral student at EBS Business School in Germany, for her paper "The Future Is in Your Reputation: The Effect of Reputation on the Diversification of Professional Service Firm."
- UMass Amherst Management Professor Charles C. Manz Co-authors Book on Shared Leadership
- IAP to Publish UCEA LTEL Newsletter
- IAP Book Wins 2013 AERA Award
- Call for Chapters: Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments
- IAP Book Wins 2012 AESA Critics Choice Award
- Winner of 2012 AOM Award Announced