Winner of 2012 AOM Award Announced
We are pleased to announce the winner of the 2012 Information Age Publishing Outstanding Doctoral Student Paper award of the Management Consulting Division at this Year's Academy of Management Conference in Boston, MA. This year's recipient is Anna Christina Littmann, a doctoral student at EBS Business School in Germany, for her paper "The Future Is in Your Reputation: The Effect of Reputation on the Diversification of Professional Service Firm."
- IAP Announces Partnership with NAPDS
- IAP to Publish UCEA LTEL Newsletter
- UMass Amherst Management Professor Charles C. Manz Co-authors Book on Shared Leadership
- Temple University Professor Receives UCEA Master Professor Award
- GCPE launches new book review series to promote peace education scholarship
- Call for Chapters: Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments
- IAP Book Wins 2013 AERA Award
- FULL CONFERENCE CALENDAR
No documents found.