Teaching and Learning in the Last One-Room Schools
Chapter 1. Re-Bunking the One-Teacher School: Our Future in Our Past? Chapter 2. Why Consider One-Teacher Schools? Chapter 3. Two Modern One-Teacher Schools in Rural Nebraska. Chapter 4. Getting Through Academic Life at Bighand School. Chapter 5. Learning to Think at Upper Rill School. Chapter 6. A Critical Comparison of Bighand and Upper Rill Schools. Chapter 7. One-Teacher Schools, School Size and Reform.
Web price: $45.04 (Reg. 52.99)
Web price: $80.74 (Reg. 94.99)
- Contemporary Perspectives on Social Capital in Educational Contexts
- Convictions of Conscience How Voices From the Margins Inform Public Actions and Educational Leadership
- Funding Public Schools in the United States, Indian Country, and US Territories (Second Edition)
- Recent Advancements in Education Finance and Policy
- The Contemporary Superintendent (R)Evolutionary Leadership in an Era of Reform
- The Early Years of Leadership The Journey Begins
- Who Controls the Preparation of Education Administrators?