A volume in the series: Current Perspectives on Cognition, Learning and Instruction. Editor(s): Daniel H. Robinson, University of Texas. Marlynn M. Griffin, Georgia Southern University.
Introduction, James M. Royer. The Development Of Math Competence In The Preschool And Early School Years: Cognitive Foundations And Instructional Strategies, Sharon Griffin. Perspectives On Mathematics Strategy Development, Martha Carr And Hillary Hettinger. Mathematical Problem Solving, Richard E. Mayer. Learning Disabilities In Basic Mathematics: Deficits In Memory And Cognition, David C. Geary And Mary K. Hoard. Relationships Among Basic Computational Automaticity, Working Memory, And Complex Mathematical Problem Solving: What We Know And What We Need To Know, Loel T. Tronsky And James M. Royer. Mathematics Instruction: Cognitive, Affective And Existential Perspectives, Allan Feldman. A Brief History Of American K-12 Mathematics Education In The 20th Century, David Klein. Assessment In Mathematics: A Developmental Approach, John Pegg.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- Assessment of Higher Order Thinking Skills
- Learning Through Visual Displays
- Misinformation and Fake News in Education
- Social Media Influences on Education
- Teachers’ Personal Epistemologies Evolving Models for Informing Practice
- Technology-Based Assessments for 21st Century Skills Theoretical and Practical Implications from Modern Research
- Use of Visual Displays in Research and Testing Coding, Interpreting, and Reporting Data