An Administrator's Guide to Online Education
A volume in the series: The USDLA Book Series on Distance Learning. Editor(s): John G. Flores, United States Distance Learning Association.
An Administrator’s Guide to Online Education is an essential resource for the higher education administrator. Unlike most books regarding online education, this book is not about teaching; it is about effectively administrating an online education program. Grounded in existing distance education theory, and drawing from best practices, current research, and an extensive review of current literature, An Administrator’s Guide to Online Education systematically identifies and discusses seven key issues that affect the practice of online education today: leadership and strategic planning, policy and operation, faculty, online student services, online student success, technology and the courseware management system, and finally marketing. Throughout the text, the authors provide case studies, examples, policies, and resources from actual institutions, which further enhance the value of this text. An Administrator’s Guide to Online Education, encompasses the issues and provides information on how to accomplish one specific task: successful online education administration.
Preface. Chapter I - Introduction to Online Education. Chapter II - Leadership And Strategic Planning. Chapter III - Policy and Operational issues. Chapter IV - Faculty Issues. Chapter V - Online Student Services. Chapter VI - Online Student Success. Chapter VII - Technology and the Courseware Management System. Chapter VIII - Marketing the Online Program. Chapter IX - Conclusion. References.
Web price: $45.04 (Reg. 52.99)
Web price: $80.74 (Reg. 94.99)
- Coronavirus and Vulnerable People Addressing the Divide in Harm and Responses and Exploring Implications for a More Peaceful World
- Designing and Teaching Online Courses During Uncertain Times A Special Issue of Distance Learning Ends and Means Columns, Distance Learning - Volume 17 #4
- Effective Learning Environments in Higher Education Online Settings Establishing Social Presence
- Electronic Learning Communities Issues and Practices
- Parenting in the Pandemic The Collision of School, Work, and Life at Home A Collection of Essays
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 22 #4
- The Online Classroom Resources for Effective Middle Level Virtual Education