Advancing African Knowledge Management and Education
A volume in the series: Research in Management Education and Development. Editor(s): Agata Stachowicz-Stanusch, Silesian University of Technology, Poland. Wolfgang Amann, HEC Paris in Qatar. Hamid H. Kazeroony, Walden University.
This book is designed to serve management scholars and educators in Africa, African Diaspora, and those interested in advancing African knowledge management and research or re-examining the management domain from African perspectives.
Target markets for this book are:
• Specialist academic researchers
• Specialist industry researchers
• African management researchers
• African management diaspora teaching, researching, and re-examining African management using African approaches
Preface. Continental Drift in Knowledge and Research Production, Hamid H. Kazeroony. SECTION I: AFRICANIZING MANAGEMENT EDUCATION AND RESEARCH. Knowledge Sharing in the Sub-Saharan African Higher Education, James Baba Abugre. The Equivalence of Southern African Heritage of Ubuntu, Thembisile Molose. The Use of Proverbs and Taboos in Managing Africa Trauma, Emmanuel Mutungi. Incorporating Africa’s Indigenous Knowledge Into Management Roles, Sam Sarpong. Field Research and Grounded Theory: An Avenue for Future Research in Africa, Françoise Chevalier. SECTION II: AFRICAN MANAGEMENT EDUCATION RESEARCH, DOMAINS, AND COUNTRIES. Group Work: Pedagogical Considerations for South African Business Schools, Linda Ronnie. Addressing the Paucity of Management Knowledge in Africa, Obi Berko O. Damoah. Advancing Management Studies in South Africa, Shaun Ruggunan. Knowledge Management and Employee Performance, Caroline Sitienei Koech. Role of Women in African Management Educational Leadership, Revocatus Kuluchumila. About the Editors. About the Contributors.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- EDU049000 - EDUCATION: Behavioral Management
- BUS041000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Management
- BUS085000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Organizational Behavior
- Anti-Corruption in Management Research and Business School Classrooms
- Effectively Integrating Ethical Dimensions into Business Education
- Emerging Web 3.0/Semantic Web Applications in Higher Education Growing Personalization and Wider Interconnections in Learning
- Engaging the Avatar New Frontiers in Immersive Education
- Leadership Learning for the Future
- Phronesis in Business Schools Reflections on Teaching and Learning
- Social Entrepreneurship as a Catalyst for Social Change