Advocating for Children and Families in an Emerging Democracy
The Post Soviet Exp. In Lith.
A volume in the series: Research in Global Child Advocacy. Editor(s): Ilene R. Berson, University of South Florida. Michael J. Berson, University of South Florida.
Introduction. The Emerging Democracy of Lithuania: A Society in Transition and Its Children. Dennis J. Ritchie and Judy W. Kugelmass.The American Professional Partnership for Lithuanian Education (A.P.P.L.E.): A Model for Successful Partnership and Action Research as a Vehicle for Educational Change. Emilija Sakadolskis. Changing the System of Services for Children At Risk: The Lithuanian Experience. Dainius Puras. Education in Post-Soviet Lithuania and the Inclusion of Children with Special Educational Needs. Judy W. Kugelmass and Alvyra Galkiene. Social Work in Lithuania: The Emergence of a New Profession and Its Entry into the Education System. Dennis J. Ritchie. Children's Policy and Children's Rights. Dalë Kabašinskaitë. First Things First: The Orphans of Alanta. Wendell Mayo. Contributing Authors' Biographies.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- Child Advocacy and Early Childhood Education Policies in the Caribbean
- Childhood in South Asia
- Cross Cultural Perspectives in Child Advocacy
- Digital Technologies and Early Childhood in China Policy and Practice
- High-Tech Tots Childhood in a Digital World
- Overcoming AIDS Lessons Learned from Uganda
- Participatory Methodologies to Elevate Children's Voice and Agency