Authentic Customer Centricity
This book offers a breakthrough formula for creating a sustainable customer centric organization, which forms the key to enduring business success. This new blueprint entails a systematic and integrated journey towards customer centricity.
In this book, Dr. Zafer has provided a sorely needed guidebook for executives to become a successful customer centric company. He shows us how companies can deliver a superior customer experience that result in trusted customer relations that can boost profitability. This is the book you should read if you want to deliver a superior customer experience in a sustainable way.
Foreword, Hubert Rampersad. Foreword, Ramazan Demir. Preface. 1 Introduction. 2 Authentic Customer Centricity Model. 3 Personal Centricity. 4 Corporate Centricity. 5 Strategic Alignment. 6 Cultivation. 7 Business Case. References and Recommended Reading. About the Author.
Web price: $45.04 (Reg. 52.99)
Web price: $80.74 (Reg. 94.99)
- BUS000000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: General
- BUS018000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Customer Relations
- BUS069000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: ECONOMICS: General
- Managing Interpartner Cooperation in Strategic Alliances
- Managing Interpartner Risks in Strategic Alliances
- Managing the Partners in Strategic Alliances
- Organization Development in the Largest Global Organization The History of OD in the U.S. Military
- Re-Imagining Socioeconomic Development of Russia New Directions, Theory, and Practice
- Running with Scissors Leading in Uncertainty
- The Transformation of Social Relationships in Industry 4.0 Economic Security and Legal Prevention