Behavior Modeling - Instructor Manual
Training for Developing Supervisory Skills
Behavior modeling has been a highly successful training method for centuries. However, refinements based upon extensive research about its components began only recently. This manual presents the fruits of this research, and provides hands-on, proven, detailed instructions for productive implementation. It is designed to be used in conjunction with BEHAVIOR MODELING TRAINING FOR DEVELOPING SUPERVISORY SKILLS: TRAINEE MANUAL by the same author, which contains multiple copies of various forms that the trainee will use.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- BUS041000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Management
- BUS030000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Human Resources & Personnel Management
- BUS087000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Production & Operations Management
- Advancing African Knowledge Management and Education
- Anti-Corruption in Management Research and Business School Classrooms
- Human Resources Management Issues, Challenges and Trends "Now and Around the Corner"
- Managing Trust in Strategic Alliances
- Outcome Harvesting Principles, Steps, and Evaluation Applications
- The Only Constant in HRM Today is Change
- Time Issues in Strategy and Organization