Clinical Simulations for Teacher Development
A Companion Manual for Teachers
Clinical simulations give teachers opportunities to enact and reflect on professional knowledge, skills, and decisions. This companion manual provides teachers with the background conceptual knowledge and documents necessary to participate in twelve different clinical simulations with standardized individuals. Each standardized parent, student, colleague, or community member will present teachers with a variety of problems of practice, where teachers can practice translating what they know about teaching into what they can do to support student learning.
Preface. Introduction to Clinical Simulations. How to Use the Companion Guide. About the Author.
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU046000 - EDUCATION: Professional Development
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Beyond Provincialism Promoting Global Competencies in Teacher and Educator Preparation
- Critical Perspectives on Teaching, Learning, and Society
- Curriculum Windows Redux What Curriculum Theorists Can Teach Us About Schools and Society Today
- Engaging in Critical Language Studies
- Journal of Character Education Vol. 18 #1
- PDS and Community Schools The Nexus of Practice
- School-University-Community Collaboration for Civic Education and Engagement in the Democratic Project