Clinical Simulations for Teacher Development
A Companion Manual for Teachers
Clinical simulations give teachers opportunities to enact and reflect on professional knowledge, skills, and decisions. This companion manual provides teachers with the background conceptual knowledge and documents necessary to participate in twelve different clinical simulations with standardized individuals. Each standardized parent, student, colleague, or community member will present teachers with a variety of problems of practice, where teachers can practice translating what they know about teaching into what they can do to support student learning.
Preface. Introduction to Clinical Simulations. How to Use the Companion Guide. About the Author.
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU046000 - EDUCATION: Professional Development
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Career Development Across the Lifespan Counseling for Community, Schools, Higher Education, and Beyond (2nd Edition)
- Contemplative Pedagogies for Transformative Teaching, Learning, and Being
- Critical Issues in Early Childhood Teacher Education Volume 2-International Perspectives
- Decolonizing Qualitative Approaches for and by the Caribbean
- Growing the Knowledge Base in Evaluation The Contributions of J. Bradley Cousins
- No Ways Tired: The Journey for Professionals of Color in Student Affairs Volume II - By and By: Mid-Level Professionals
- No Ways Tired: The Journey for Professionals of Color in Student Affairs Volume III - We’ve Come a Long Way: Senior-Level Professionals