Clinical Simulations for Teacher Development
A Companion Manual for Teachers
Clinical simulations give teachers opportunities to enact and reflect on professional knowledge, skills, and decisions. This companion manual provides teachers with the background conceptual knowledge and documents necessary to participate in twelve different clinical simulations with standardized individuals. Each standardized parent, student, colleague, or community member will present teachers with a variety of problems of practice, where teachers can practice translating what they know about teaching into what they can do to support student learning.
Preface. Introduction to Clinical Simulations. How to Use the Companion Guide. About the Author.
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU046000 - EDUCATION: Professional Development
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- "School is Life, Not a Preparation for Life" - John Dewey Democratic Practices in Middle Grades Education
- Contemporary Perspectives in Data Mining Volume 4
- Curriculum Windows What Curriculum Theorists of the 2000s Can Teach Us About Schools and Society Today
- Education Around the Globe Creating Opportunities and Transforming Lives
- Research on Global Citizenship Education in Asia Conceptions, Perceptions, and Practice
- Teaching Motivation for Student Engagement
- Using Mobiles in Early Childhood and Elementary Settings