Clinical Simulations for Teacher Development
A Companion Manual for Teachers
Clinical simulations give teachers opportunities to enact and reflect on professional knowledge, skills, and decisions. This companion manual provides teachers with the background conceptual knowledge and documents necessary to participate in twelve different clinical simulations with standardized individuals. Each standardized parent, student, colleague, or community member will present teachers with a variety of problems of practice, where teachers can practice translating what they know about teaching into what they can do to support student learning.
Preface. Introduction to Clinical Simulations. How to Use the Companion Guide. About the Author.
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU046000 - EDUCATION: Professional Development
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- (Re)Designing Programs: A Vision for Equity-Centered, Clinically Based Teacher Preparation
- As He Saw It Contributions, Memories and Reflections of John H. Lounsbury
- Black Males Matter A Blueprint for Creating School and Classroom Environments to Support Their Academic and Social Development - A Sourcebook
- Designing and Teaching Online Courses During Uncertain Times A Special Issue of Distance Learning Ends and Means Columns, Distance Learning - Volume 17 Issue 4 2020
- Multiliteracies in English as an Additional Language Classrooms Methods, Approaches, and Lessons
- Teaching Motivation for Student Engagement
- Teaching on Assessment