Clinical Simulations for Teacher Development
A Companion Manual for Teachers
Clinical simulations give teachers opportunities to enact and reflect on professional knowledge, skills, and decisions. This companion manual provides teachers with the background conceptual knowledge and documents necessary to participate in twelve different clinical simulations with standardized individuals. Each standardized parent, student, colleague, or community member will present teachers with a variety of problems of practice, where teachers can practice translating what they know about teaching into what they can do to support student learning.
Preface. Introduction to Clinical Simulations. How to Use the Companion Guide. About the Author.
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU046000 - EDUCATION: Professional Development
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Educating Teachers and Tomorrow’s Students through Service-Learning Pedagogy
- Educational Leadership, Culture, and Success in High-Need Schools
- Exploring Gender and LGBTQ Issues in K-12 and Teacher Education A Rainbow Assemblage
- Global Perspectives on Issues and Solutions in Urban Education
- Negotiating Place and Space through Digital Literacies Research and Practice
- Read Aloud Handbook for Native American Children
- Selected Writings from the Journal of the Saskatchewan Mathematics Teachers' Society Celebrating 50 years (1961-2011) of Vinculum