Clinical Simulations for Teacher Development
A Companion Manual for Teachers
Clinical simulations give teachers opportunities to enact and reflect on professional knowledge, skills, and decisions. This companion manual provides teachers with the background conceptual knowledge and documents necessary to participate in twelve different clinical simulations with standardized individuals. Each standardized parent, student, colleague, or community member will present teachers with a variety of problems of practice, where teachers can practice translating what they know about teaching into what they can do to support student learning.
Preface. Introduction to Clinical Simulations. How to Use the Companion Guide. About the Author.
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU046000 - EDUCATION: Professional Development
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- American Educational History Journal - Golden Anniversary Edition Volume 50 Numbers 1 & 2
- Faculty Learning Communities Communities of Practice that Support, Inspire, Engage and Transform Higher Education Classrooms
- Faculty Learning Communities Working Towards a More Equitable, Just, and Antiracist Future in Higher Education
- Frameworks for Integrated Project-Based Instruction in STEM Disciplines
- Pathways Into Teacher Education Profiles of Emerging Teacher Educator Development
- Qualitative Research With Diverse and Underserved Communities
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 24 #1