Electronic Learning Communities Issues and Practices
A volume in the series: The USDLA Book Series on Distance Learning. Editor(s): John G. Flores, United States Distance Learning Association.
This book focuses on electronic learning communities created through the development and use of the Internet for instruction and training. The chapters focus on philosophies, background, reviews, technologies, systems, tools, services, strategies, development, implementation, research, and guidelines for implementers, and each illustrates the chapter theme with a detailed example of best practices.
Web price: $62.04 (Reg. 72.99)
Web price: $89.24 (Reg. 104.99)
- An Administrator's Guide to Online Education
- Distance Learning Volume 20 #1
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #3
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #4
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 23 #2
- Taking eService-Learning to the Next Level Models and Tools for Next Generation Implementation
- Teaching and Learning Online Science for Secondary Grade Levels