Electronic Learning Communities Issues and Practices
Sorel Reisman, California State University, Fullerton
A volume in the series: The USDLA Book Series on Distance Learning. Editor(s): John G. Flores, United States Distance Learning Association.
This book focuses on electronic learning communities created through the development and use of the Internet for instruction and training. The chapters focus on philosophies, background, reviews, technologies, systems, tools, services, strategies, development, implementation, research, and guidelines for implementers, and each illustrates the chapter theme with a detailed example of best practices.
Web price: $62.04 (Reg. 72.99)
Web price: $89.24 (Reg. 104.99)
- An Administrator's Guide to Online Education
- Coronavirus and Vulnerable People Addressing the Divide in Harm and Responses and Exploring Implications for a More Peaceful World
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #3
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #4
- Effective Learning Environments in Higher Education Online Settings Establishing Social Presence
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 23 #2
- Teaching and Learning Online Science for Secondary Grade Levels
SHARE THIS PAGE