Electronic Learning Communities Issues and Practices
A volume in the series: The USDLA Book Series on Distance Learning. Editor(s): John G. Flores, United States Distance Learning Association.
This book focuses on electronic learning communities created through the development and use of the Internet for instruction and training. The chapters focus on philosophies, background, reviews, technologies, systems, tools, services, strategies, development, implementation, research, and guidelines for implementers, and each illustrates the chapter theme with a detailed example of best practices.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- A Guide to College Success for Post-traditional Students 2nd Edition
- An Administrator's Guide to Online Education
- Beyond the Online Course Leadership Perspectives on e-Learning
- Collaborative Learning in a Global World
- Distance Education Statewide, Institutional, and International Applications of Distance Education, 2nd Edition
- Mobile Makes Learning Free Building Conceptual, Professional and School Capacity
- The Online Classroom Resources for Effective Middle Level Virtual Education