Exploring Evaluator Role Identity
A volume in the series: Evaluation and Society. Editor(s): Stewart I. Donaldson, Claremont Graduate University. Katrina L. Bledsoe, Education Development Center.
Introduction. Three Frameworks for Considering Evaluator Role. Jean A. King and Laurie Stevahn. Toward Better Understanding of Alternative Evaluator Roles. Melvin M. Mark. Making (More) Room at the Evaluation Table for Ethnography: Contributions to the Responsive Constructivist Generation. Rodney K. Hopson. Evaluation in an Organizational World. Peter Dahler-Larsen. Evaluation as Responsibility, Conscience, and Conviction. Christina Segerholm. The Evaluator’s Role in the Transformative Context. Donna M. Mertens. Hidden Images of Self. Tineke A. Abma. Performing Evaluation. Norman K. Denzin. Future Imperfect: Evaluation in Dystopian Times. Ian Stronach, Rob Halsall, and Dave Hustler. Traversing the Terrain of Role, Identity, and Self. Thomas A. Schwandt.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- Democratic Evaluation and Democracy Exploring the Reality
- Evaluation for a Caring Society
- Evaluation for an Equitable Society
- Evaluative Research Methods Managing the Complexities of Judgment in the Field
- Growing the Knowledge Base in Evaluation The Contributions of J. Bradley Cousins
- Outcome Harvesting Principles, Steps, and Evaluation Applications
- Visionary Evaluation for a Sustainable, Equitable Future