Global Perspectives on Mentoring
Transforming Contexts, Communities and Cultures
Frances K. Kochan, Auburn University
A volume in the series: Perspectives on Mentoring. Editor(s): Frances K. Kochan, Auburn University.
This book will examine mentoring from a global perspective in an effort to discover the commonalties and differences, not only in diverse fields of practice, but across a wide range of contextual Place your subscription or standing order today! settings. Each chapter of the book will contain an overview of the program, problems encountered and solutions to them, benefits, outcomes, impact, and thoughts for reflection and consideration. The editor will examine common themes and explore their cross cultural implications. The volume is intended for those interested in the concept of mentoring in any professional setting and culture. It will provide important insights into how to create a mentoring program, strategies for overcoming problems, and methods for assessing outcomes and impact.
Read a sample chapter from this book
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- Across the Domains Examining Best Practices in Mentoring Public School Educators throughout the Professional Journey
- Best Practices in Mentoring for Teacher and Leader Development
- Creating and Sustaining a Collaborative Mentorship Team A Handbook for Practice and Research
- Mentoring at Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs) Theory, Design, Practice, and Impact
- Mentoring for the Professions Orienting Toward the Future
- More Than a Mentoring Program Attacking Institutional Racism
- Uncovering the Cultural Dynamics in Mentoring Programs and Relationships Enhancing Practice and Research