A volume in the series: Research in Management. Editor(s): Linda L. Neider, University of Miami. Chester A. Schriesheim, University of Miami.
Forward and Commentary, Linda L. Neider and Chester A. Schriesheim. The Leader as Integrator: The Case of Jack Welch at General Electric, Edwin A. Locke. Transformational and Charismatic Leadership: A Levels-of-Analysis Review of Theory, Measurement, Data Analysis, and Inferences, Francis J. Yammarino, Shelley Dionne, and Jae Uk Chun. Social Exchanges in the Workplace: A Review of Recent Developments and Future Research Directions in Leader-Member Exchange Theory, Berrin Erdogan and Robert C. Liden. Path Goal Theory of Leadership, Martin G. Evans. Influence Tactics and Leader Effectiveness, Gary Yukl and Carolyn Chavez. Mentoring in the Context of Psychological Contract Breach, Terri A. Scandura and Ethlyn A. Williams. Contingency Model of Leadership Effectiveness: Challenges and Achievements, Roya Ayman.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- Advances in Authentic and Ethical Leadership
- Affect and Emotion New Directions in Management Theory and Research
- Current Theory and Research in Transforming Organizations
- Perspectives on Justice and Trust in Organizations
- Power and Influence in Organizations
- Research in Management International Perspectives
- The 'Dark' Side of Management