Middle Grades Research Journal
Volume 11 #1
Larry G. Daniel, The Citadel
A volume in the series: Middle Grades Research Journal. Editor(s): Frances R. Spielhagen, Mount Saint Mary College.
Middle Grades Research Journal (MGRJ) is a refereed, peer reviewed journal that publishes original studies providing both empirical and theoretical frameworks that focus on middle grades education. A variety of articles are published quarterly in March, June, September, and December of each volume year.
Preface, Larry G. Daniel. The Impact of Middle School Connectedness on Future High School Outcomes in a Black American Sample, Sara Tomek, Anneliese C. Bolland, Lisa M. Hooper, Shannon Hitchcock, and John M. Bolland. Reform‐Oriented Collaborative Inquiry as a Pedagogy for Student Teaching in Middle School, Jessica DeMink‐Carthew. Associations of Teacher Autonomy Support and Structure With Young Adolescents’ Motivation, Engagement, Belonging, and Achievement, Sarah M. Kiefer and Sarah Pennington. Middle‐School Teachers’ Enacted Beliefs: Negotiating the Nonnegotiables of High‐stakes Accountability Policies, Christy Maranda Howard and Samuel Miller. Disciplinary Literacy in the Middle School: Exploring Pedagogical Tensions, Abbey C. K. Graham, Shea N. Kerkhoff, and Hiller A. Spires. Using a Personal Learning Framework to Transform Middle Grades Teaching Practice, James Nagle and Don Taylor.
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU001020 - EDUCATION: ADMINISTRATION: Elementary & Secondary
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- (Re)Designing Programs: A Vision for Equity-Centered, Clinically Based Teacher Preparation
- As He Saw It Contributions, Memories and Reflections of John H. Lounsbury
- Authentic Voices Culturally Responsive Teaching and Learning
- Curriculum Windows What Curriculum Theorists of the 2000s Can Teach Us About Schools and Society Today
- Learning to Read the World and the Word School-University-Community Collaboration to Enrich Immigrant Literacy and Teacher Education
- Teaching Motivation for Student Engagement
- The High School Teacher Technology Guidebook 22 Questions and 313 Answers