Middle Grades Research Journal
Volume 12 #1
Larry G. Daniel, The Citadel
A volume in the series: Middle Grades Research Journal. Editor(s): Frances R. Spielhagen, Mount Saint Mary College.
Middle Grades Research Journal (MGRJ) is a refereed, peer reviewed journal that publishes original studies providing both empirical and theoretical frameworks that focus on middle grades education. A variety of articles are published quarterly in March, June, September, and December of each volume year.
Meta-Analytic Evidence for Year-Round Education's Effect on Science and Social Studies Achievement, Dan Fitzpatrick. An Analysis of Discipline-Specific Academic Language Learning in Middle-School Students, Meghan A. Sweeney and Dianna Townsend. The Effects of School Grade Span Configuration on Student Achievement in Middle School-Aged Children, Stacy L. Starks, DeAnna Owens-Mosby, and Ernest A. Rakow. Using Cluster Analysis to Explore Differences in the Reader Self-Perceptions of Adolescent Struggling Readers, Lindsey A. Chapman, Mary Beth Calhoon, and Jennifer Krawec. Middle School Football, Sense of School Membership, and Student Delinquency, Stephen J. Caldas, Stephanie V. Caldas, and Kevin Kurrus. Picturing School: Exploring Middle School Students' Perceptions of What Supports and Hinders Academic Success, Kathleen M. Alley. Making Meaning With Graphic Novels, Amy A. Bender. The Hybrid Effect: Perceptions and Experiences of University Students Regarding Hybrid Coursework in a Middle Level Education Program, Ellis Hurd and Angela Bowden.
Web price: $25.50 (Reg. 30.00)
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU001000 - EDUCATION: ADMINISTRATION: General
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- A Second Helping of Gumbo for the Soul More Liberating Stories and Memories to Inspire Females of Color
- CONFLUENCES Intercultural Journeying in Research and Teaching From Hermeneutics to a Changing World Order
- Decolonizing Qualitative Approaches for and by the Caribbean
- Developing Science Literacy in the 21st Century
- From Disagreement to Discourse A Chronicle of Controversies in Schooling and Education
- The Blab of the Paved "Bad Kids" and the School They Called Family
- Using and Developing Measurement Instruments in Science Education A Rasch Modeling Approach 2nd Edition