Middle Grades Research Journal
Volume 13 #1
A volume in the series: Middle Grades Research Journal. Editor(s): Toni M. Williams, University of South Carolina.
Middle Grades Research Journal (MGRJ) is a refereed, peer reviewed journal that publishes original studies providing both empirical and theoretical frameworks that focus on middle grades education. A variety of articles are published quarterly in March, June, September, and December of each volume year.
The Social and Work Structure of an After-School Math Club, Larry Smolinsky, Eugene Kennedy, Liuli Huang, and Andrew Alaniz.
What Is “Common” in Middle Grade Mathematics? An Examination of Common Core and Non-Common Core Mathematics Standards, Shannon Wayne Dingman, Nama Namaskshi, Steven Homem, and Hailey Pullin.
Do the Write Thing Violence Prevention Program: The Case of a Middle School on the U.S.-Mexican Border, Sarah E. Peterson and Josefina V. Tinajero.
Attending to Middle School Students’ Understanding of Study Design: The Often Overlooked or Contrived Step in the Statistical, Sarai Hedges, Shelly Sheats Harkness, and Kim Given.
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU001020 - EDUCATION: ADMINISTRATION: Elementary & Secondary
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- American Educational History Journal Volume 49
- Coronavirus and Vulnerable People Addressing the Divide in Harm and Responses and Exploring Implications for a More Peaceful World
- Curriculum and Teaching Dialogue Volume 24, Numbers 1 & 2, 2022
- Hope for the Embattled Language Classroom Pedagogies for Well-Being and Trauma Healing
- Journal of Character Education Vol. 18 #1
- Professional Development for In-Service Teachers Research and Practices in Computing Education
- The Wisdom Way of Teaching Educating for Social Conscience and Inner Awakening in the High School Classroom