New Frontiers of Leadership
A volume in the series: LMX Leadership: The Series. Editor(s): George B. Graen, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana (retired).
Leadership and Flexible Organizational Structures: The Future is Now, Anson Seers. A New Approach to Team Leadership: Upward, Downward and Horizontal Differentiation, George B. Graen, Chun Hui, and Elizabeth T. Taylor. Two Faces of Excellence: Perfection versus Eminence, Avraham N. Kluger and Yoav Ganzach. Leader-Member Exchange in a Total Service Industry: The Hospitality Business, Carl P. Borchgrevink. Asian Model of Managerial Efficacy and Leadership: A Glimpse into the Future, Mitsuru Wakabayashi, Ziguang Chen, and George B. Graen. LMX in Germany: Theoretical and Empirical Reception of a Dyadic Leadership Approach, Birgit Schyns. The Complexity of Communication in -Exchanges, Michael W. Kramer. Leader-Member Exchange and Organizational Justice: A New Approach, Rudolph J. Sanchez and Zinta S. Byrne. A New Approach to Intercultural Cooperation, George B. Graen, Chun Hui, & Qing Liang Gu.
Read a sample chapter from this book
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- Global Organizing Designs
- Knowledge-Driven Corporation Complex Creative Destruction
- Management of Team Leadership in Extreme Context Defending Our Homeland, Protecting Our First Responders
- Millennial Spring Designing the Future of Organizations
- New Multinational Network Sharing
- Predator's Game-Changing Designs Research-Based Tools
- Sharing Network Leadership