Optimizing Talent Workbook
Building an Unbeatable Talent Brand
The Optimizing Talent Workbook will guide you through a hands-on, practical application of what you learned from Optimizing Talent: What Every Leader Needs to Know to Sustain the Ultimate Workforce. Not only will you learn to apply the Optimizing Talent Framework in your organization, you’ll find that we’ve expanded on the foundation of Optimizing Talent to include the incredibly valuable topics of talent branding and neuroscience, as well as case studies of companies that have used the framework to great success. The Optimizing Talent Workbook provides a step-by-step strategic implementation approach for developing and retaining the best talent whatever your business!
Preface. About the Authors. Acknowledgments. Chapter One: Getting Started – Linda D. Sharkey PhD. Chapter Two: Talent Branding – Sarah McArthur. Chapter Three: Leadership and Culture – Lynda Keating. Chapter Four: Strategic Alignment – Linda D. Sharkey PhD. Chapter Five: Talent Assessment – Dan Martin. Chapter Six: Performance Management – Phil Dixon. Chapter Seven: Learning and Development – Frank Wagner. Chapter Eight: Human Resources Capability – Liza Sichon. Chapter Nine: Data Analytics – Linda D. Sharkey PhD. Chapter Ten: Applying the Talent Optimization FrameworkTM Case Studies – Eve Emerson. Chapter Eleven: The Last Word Results and Conclusions. Contributing Experts. Appendix. References.
> SEE ALSO: Optimizing Talent - Published 2011
- BUS071000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Leadership
- BUS041000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Management
- BUS097000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Workplace Culture
- An Introduction to Professional and Executive Coaching 2nd Edition
- Conflict Management and Leadership Development Using Mediation
- Human Resources Management and Ethics Responsibilities, Actions, Issues, and Experiences
- Leadership, Leaders and Leading
- Organizations Behaving Badly Destructive Behavior and Corrective Responses
- Succeeding as a Frontline Manager in Today’s Organizations
- The Connecting Leader Serving Concurrently as a Leader and a Follower