Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 17 #3
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full‐length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally‐based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
E‐Learners and Their Data, Part 1: Conceptual, Research, and Exploratory Perspectives, Guest Editors: Ray J. Amirault and Yusra Laila Visser
Electronic Data and the e‐Learner: Privacy, Ownership, Lifespan, Accessibility, and other Challenges, Ray J. Amirault and Yusra Laila Visser
Learning Analytics and the Shape of Things to Come, Karen Swan.
What Learning Analytics‐Based Prediction Models Tell Us About Feedback Preferences of Students, Quan Nguyen, Dirk T. Tempelaar, Bart Rienties, and Bas Giesbers.
Analyzing Social Construction of Knowledge Online by Employing Interaction Analysis, Learning Analytics, and Social Network Analysis, Charlotte N. Gunawardena, Nick V. Flor, David Gómez, and Damien Sánchez
Evaluating Teaching Competency in a 3D eLearning Environment Using a Small‐Scale Bayesian Network, Xinhao Xu, Fengfeng Ke, Sungwoong Lee.
Data Dashboards to Support Facilitating Online Problem‐Based Learning, Peter T. Hogaboam, Yuxin Chen, Cindy E. Hmelo‐Silver, Susanne P. Lajoie, Stephen Bodnar, Maedeh Kazemitabar, Jeffrey Wiseman, and Lap Ki ChanConference Calendar
Author Biographical Data
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Contemporary Pioneers in Human Learning and Development
- Coronavirus and Vulnerable People Addressing the Divide in Harm and Responses and Exploring Implications for a More Peaceful World
- Equity-Based Career Development and Postsecondary Transitions An American Imperative
- Journal of Character Education Vol. 18 #1
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 22 #4
- School-University-Community Collaboration for Civic Education and Engagement in the Democratic Project
- The Wisdom Way of Teaching Educating for Social Conscience and Inner Awakening in the High School Classroom