Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 19 #1
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Charles Schlosser, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Student-to-Student Interaction: Humanizing the Online Classroom Using Technology and Group Assignments, Marianne Bickle and Ryan Rucker.
Evaluating the Design and Development of the Quality Graduate Supervision miniMOOC, Hawazen Alharbi and Michele Jacobsen.
Online Learning Design and Implementation Models: A Model Validation Study Using Expert Instructional Designers, Ann Armstrong and Albert J. Gale.
Ensuring Academic Integrity in Online Courses: A Case Analysis in Three Testing Environments, Berhane Teclehaimanot, Jiyu You, Diana R. Franz, Mingli Xiao and Sue Ann Hochberg.
Conference Calendar, Charles Schlosser.Author Biographical Data.
Web price: $38.25 (Reg. 45.00)
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Decolonizing Qualitative Approaches for and by the Caribbean
- Democracy at a Crossroads Reconceptualizing Socio-Political Issues in Schools and Society
- Growing the Knowledge Base in Evaluation The Contributions of J. Bradley Cousins
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 1 #3
- Selected Writings from the Journal of the Saskatchewan Mathematics Teachers' Society Celebrating 50 years (1961-2011) of Vinculum
- Transformative Learning in Healthcare and Helping Professions Education Building Resilient Professional Identities
- Transforming Public Education in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Middle East