Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 19 #1
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Charles Schlosser, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Student-to-Student Interaction: Humanizing the Online Classroom Using Technology and Group Assignments, Marianne Bickle and Ryan Rucker.
Evaluating the Design and Development of the Quality Graduate Supervision miniMOOC, Hawazen Alharbi and Michele Jacobsen.
Online Learning Design and Implementation Models: A Model Validation Study Using Expert Instructional Designers, Ann Armstrong and Albert J. Gale.
Ensuring Academic Integrity in Online Courses: A Case Analysis in Three Testing Environments, Berhane Teclehaimanot, Jiyu You, Diana R. Franz, Mingli Xiao and Sue Ann Hochberg.
Conference Calendar, Charles Schlosser.Author Biographical Data.
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- (Re)Designing Programs: A Vision for Equity-Centered, Clinically Based Teacher Preparation
- As He Saw It Contributions, Memories and Reflections of John H. Lounsbury
- Curriculum Windows What Curriculum Theorists of the 2000s Can Teach Us About Schools and Society Today
- Enhancing Partnerships in Special Education Innovative Collaboration, Consultation, and Cooperation
- Learning to Read the World and the Word School-University-Community Collaboration to Enrich Immigrant Literacy and Teacher Education
- Parenting in the Pandemic The Collision of School, Work, and Life at Home A Collection of Essays
- Teaching Motivation for Student Engagement