Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 19 #3
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Charles Schlosser, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
The Correlation of Self-Regulation and Motivation With Retention and Attrition in Distance Education, Larry Peck, Jill E. Stefaniak, and Smruti J. Shah.
Discovering Utilization Patterns in an Online K–12 Teacher Professional Development Platform: Clustering and Data Visualization Methods, Javier Leung.
Learning From the Learners: Student Perception of the Online Classroom, Gregory R. Berry.
INTERNATIONAL ARTICLE: Introduction to the International Article: Online Learning in Romania: Part of a Nation’s Transformative Experience, Ray J. Amirault.The State of Distance Education in Romania, Lumi Hartle.
Author Biographical Data
Web price: $25.50 (Reg. 30.00)
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- A Second Helping of Gumbo for the Soul More Liberating Stories and Memories to Inspire Females of Color
- Decolonizing Qualitative Approaches for and by the Caribbean
- Developing Science Literacy in the 21st Century
- From Disagreement to Discourse A Chronicle of Controversies in Schooling and Education
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 1 #3
- The Blab of the Paved "Bad Kids" and the School They Called Family
- Using and Developing Measurement Instruments in Science Education A Rasch Modeling Approach 2nd Edition