Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 19 #3
Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University
Charles Schlosser, Nova Southeastern University
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
The Correlation of Self-Regulation and Motivation With Retention and Attrition in Distance Education, Larry Peck, Jill E. Stefaniak, and Smruti J. Shah.
Discovering Utilization Patterns in an Online K–12 Teacher Professional Development Platform: Clustering and Data Visualization Methods, Javier Leung.
Learning From the Learners: Student Perception of the Online Classroom, Gregory R. Berry.
INTERNATIONAL ARTICLE: Introduction to the International Article: Online Learning in Romania: Part of a Nation’s Transformative Experience, Ray J. Amirault.The State of Distance Education in Romania, Lumi Hartle.
Author Biographical Data
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- American Educational History Journal Volume 49
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #3
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #4
- Hope for the Embattled Language Classroom Pedagogies for Well-Being and Trauma Healing
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 22 #4
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 23 #2
- Teaching and Learning Online Science for Secondary Grade Levels