Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 19 #3
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Charles Schlosser, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
The Correlation of Self-Regulation and Motivation With Retention and Attrition in Distance Education, Larry Peck, Jill E. Stefaniak, and Smruti J. Shah.
Discovering Utilization Patterns in an Online K–12 Teacher Professional Development Platform: Clustering and Data Visualization Methods, Javier Leung.
Learning From the Learners: Student Perception of the Online Classroom, Gregory R. Berry.
INTERNATIONAL ARTICLE: Introduction to the International Article: Online Learning in Romania: Part of a Nation’s Transformative Experience, Ray J. Amirault.The State of Distance Education in Romania, Lumi Hartle.
Author Biographical Data
Web price: $38.25 (Reg. 45.00)
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Contemporary Perspectives on Social Capital in Educational Contexts
- Democracy at a Crossroads Reconceptualizing Socio-Political Issues in Schools and Society
- Equity & Cultural Responsiveness in the Middle Grades
- Exploring Gender and LGBTQ Issues in K-12 and Teacher Education A Rainbow Assemblage
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 1 #3
- Transformative Learning in Healthcare and Helping Professions Education Building Resilient Professional Identities
- Transforming Public Education in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Middle East