Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 19 #4
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Charles Schlosser, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Factors Explaining Instructor-Integrated Use of Mobile Devices: A Multiyear Survey Study, Cheng Chang Pan, Ming-Tsan Pierre Lu, and Jeffrey Graham.
The Collaborative Instructional Design System: An Innovative Instructional Design Tool for 21st Century Learning, Ismail Md. Zain.
Online Course Taking Behavior for On-Campus College Students, John J. Cheslock, Karly Ford, Liang Zhang, and Janet M. Dillon.INTERNATIONAL ARTICLE:
The State of Distance Learning Around the World, Quatrième Partie (Part 4), Ray J. Amirault.
The State of Distance Education in France, Ray J. Amirault.
Creating Online Learning Experiences: A Brief Guide to Online Courses, From Small and Private to Massive and Open, by M. Crosslin et al. Stanley A. Skrabut.
Conference Calendar, Charles Schlosser.Author Biographical Data.
Web price: $38.25 (Reg. 45.00)
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Contemporary Perspectives on Social Capital in Educational Contexts
- Democracy at a Crossroads Reconceptualizing Socio-Political Issues in Schools and Society
- Equity & Cultural Responsiveness in the Middle Grades
- Exploring Gender and LGBTQ Issues in K-12 and Teacher Education A Rainbow Assemblage
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 1 #3
- Transformative Learning in Healthcare and Helping Professions Education Building Resilient Professional Identities
- Transforming Public Education in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Middle East