Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 20 #2
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Multimedia Case-Based Instruction for the Online Environment: Empowering Health Care Practitioners in the Care of Older Adults, Liz Romero, Jennifer Reguindin, and Elizabeth Kelson. Examining Predictive Factors for Student Success in a Hybrid Learning Course, Enoch Park, Florence Martin, and Richard Lambert. How Online Students Describe Their Physical Learning Environment, Althea Alphonse, Anymir Orellana, and Elda Kanzki-Veloso. The Next Great Educational Technology Debate: Personal Data, Its Ownership and Privacy, Ray J. Amirault. Conference Calendar. Author Biographical Data.
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- American Educational History Journal - Golden Anniversary Edition Volume 50 Numbers 1 & 2
- Distance Learning Volume 20 #3
- Qualitative Research With Diverse and Underserved Communities
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 23 #2
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 24 #1
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 22 #4
- Rekindling Embers of the Soul An Examination of Spirituality Issues Relating to Teacher Education