Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 20 #2
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Charles Schlosser, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Multimedia Case-Based Instruction for the Online Environment: Empowering Health Care Practitioners in the Care of Older Adults, Liz Romero, Jennifer Reguindin, and Elizabeth Kelson. Examining Predictive Factors for Student Success in a Hybrid Learning Course, Enoch Park, Florence Martin, and Richard Lambert. How Online Students Describe Their Physical Learning Environment, Althea Alphonse, Anymir Orellana, and Elda Kanzki-Veloso. The Next Great Educational Technology Debate: Personal Data, Its Ownership and Privacy, Ray J. Amirault. Conference Calendar. Author Biographical Data.
Web price: $25.50 (Reg. 30.00)
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- CONFLUENCES Intercultural Journeying in Research and Teaching From Hermeneutics to a Changing World Order
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment Intersecting New Needs and New Approaches
- Decolonizing Qualitative Approaches for and by the Caribbean
- Developing Science Literacy in the 21st Century
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 1 #3
- Research on Teaching Global Issues Pedagogy for Global Citizenship Education
- Using and Developing Measurement Instruments in Science Education A Rasch Modeling Approach 2nd Edition