Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 20 #2
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Charles Schlosser, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Multimedia Case-Based Instruction for the Online Environment: Empowering Health Care Practitioners in the Care of Older Adults, Liz Romero, Jennifer Reguindin, and Elizabeth Kelson. Examining Predictive Factors for Student Success in a Hybrid Learning Course, Enoch Park, Florence Martin, and Richard Lambert. How Online Students Describe Their Physical Learning Environment, Althea Alphonse, Anymir Orellana, and Elda Kanzki-Veloso. The Next Great Educational Technology Debate: Personal Data, Its Ownership and Privacy, Ray J. Amirault. Conference Calendar. Author Biographical Data.
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- (Re)Designing Programs: A Vision for Equity-Centered, Clinically Based Teacher Preparation
- As He Saw It Contributions, Memories and Reflections of John H. Lounsbury
- Designing and Teaching Online Courses During Uncertain Times A Special Issue of Distance Learning Ends and Means Columns, Distance Learning - Volume 17 Issue 4 2020
- Enhancing Partnerships in Special Education Innovative Collaboration, Consultation, and Cooperation
- Purveyors of Change School Leaders of Color Share Narratives of Student, School, and Community Success
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 1 #3
- Teaching Motivation for Student Engagement