Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 20 #3
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Charles Schlosser, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Learning to Teach Online: An Exploration of How Universities With Large Online Programs Train and Develop Faculty to Teach Online, Patrick R. Lowenthal, Dana Shreaves, Megan Gooding, and Jennifer Kepka.
Physical Therapist Educators’ Perceptions of the Benefits and Challenges to Teach “Hands-On” Skills in a Blended Environment, Kerry Volansky.
Research in Distance Education: A Summary, Michael Simonson.
An Editorial From a Reader: Undergraduate Research for Online Students, Emily Faulconer and Amy Gruss.
Author Biographical Data.
Web price: $25.50 (Reg. 30.00)
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU033000 - EDUCATION: Physical Education
- A Second Helping of Gumbo for the Soul More Liberating Stories and Memories to Inspire Females of Color
- Decolonizing Qualitative Approaches for and by the Caribbean
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 1 #3
- School Principals in Mexico Cases of Leadership Success
- Teacher Education at the Edge Expanding Access and Exploring Frontiers
- Teaching About Social Justice Issues in Physical Education
- The National Council of Teachers of English and Cold War Education Policies