Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 20 #3
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Charles Schlosser, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Learning to Teach Online: An Exploration of How Universities With Large Online Programs Train and Develop Faculty to Teach Online, Patrick R. Lowenthal, Dana Shreaves, Megan Gooding, and Jennifer Kepka.
Physical Therapist Educators’ Perceptions of the Benefits and Challenges to Teach “Hands-On” Skills in a Blended Environment, Kerry Volansky.
Research in Distance Education: A Summary, Michael Simonson.
An Editorial From a Reader: Undergraduate Research for Online Students, Emily Faulconer and Amy Gruss.
Author Biographical Data.
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU033000 - EDUCATION: Physical Education
- As He Saw It Contributions, Memories and Reflections of John H. Lounsbury
- Black Males Matter A Blueprint for Creating School and Classroom Environments to Support Their Academic and Social Development - A Sourcebook
- Designing and Teaching Online Courses During Uncertain Times A Special Issue of Distance Learning Ends and Means Columns, Distance Learning - Volume 17 Issue 4 2020
- Multiliteracies in English as an Additional Language Classrooms Methods, Approaches, and Lessons
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 1 #3
- Teaching Motivation for Student Engagement
- Teaching on Assessment