Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 20 #3
Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University
Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Learning to Teach Online: An Exploration of How Universities With Large Online Programs Train and Develop Faculty to Teach Online, Patrick R. Lowenthal, Dana Shreaves, Megan Gooding, and Jennifer Kepka.
Physical Therapist Educators’ Perceptions of the Benefits and Challenges to Teach “Hands-On” Skills in a Blended Environment, Kerry Volansky.
Research in Distance Education: A Summary, Michael Simonson.
An Editorial From a Reader: Undergraduate Research for Online Students, Emily Faulconer and Amy Gruss.
Author Biographical Data.
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU033000 - EDUCATION: Physical Education
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #3
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #4
- Don’t Forget About the Adjuncts!
- Global Citizenship Education at TAMIU Elevating Education at the Frontera The Role of Faculty and Administrators
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 22 #4
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 23 #2
- Teaching and Learning Online Science for Secondary Grade Levels