Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 20 #3
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Learning to Teach Online: An Exploration of How Universities With Large Online Programs Train and Develop Faculty to Teach Online, Patrick R. Lowenthal, Dana Shreaves, Megan Gooding, and Jennifer Kepka.
Physical Therapist Educators’ Perceptions of the Benefits and Challenges to Teach “Hands-On” Skills in a Blended Environment, Kerry Volansky.
Research in Distance Education: A Summary, Michael Simonson.
An Editorial From a Reader: Undergraduate Research for Online Students, Emily Faulconer and Amy Gruss.
Author Biographical Data.
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU033000 - EDUCATION: Physical Education
- Contemporary Perspectives on Research on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Early Childhood Education
- Coronavirus and Vulnerable People Addressing the Divide in Harm and Responses and Exploring Implications for a More Peaceful World
- Critical Perspectives on Teaching, Learning, and Society
- Curriculum Windows Redux What Curriculum Theorists Can Teach Us About Schools and Society Today
- Pursuit of Liberation Critical Service-Learning as Capacity Building for Historicized, Humanizing, and Embodied Action
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 22 #4
- The Wisdom Way of Teaching Educating for Social Conscience and Inner Awakening in the High School Classroom