Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 21 #1
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Equivalency (Theory) in a Time of Educational Crisis—An Editorial, Michael Simonson.
The Coronavirus-Induced Transition to Online Learning: Perceptions and Intentions of First-Time Online Students, Brian S. Trout.
Healing the Digital Divide During the COVID-19 Pandemic, Ana-Paula Correia.
Interventions to Enhance Postsecondary Students’ Self-Regulation in Online Contexts: A Review of the Literature 2000–2020, Binyu Yang and Karen Kortecamp.
ESL Students Learning Online: A Review of Literature, Soique Sailsman.
BOOK REVIEW: 25 Years of Ed Tech, by Martin Weller, Reviewed by Cybele Wu.
Conference Calendar, Vanaja Nethi.
Author Biographical Data.
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Coronavirus and Vulnerable People Addressing the Divide in Harm and Responses and Exploring Implications for a More Peaceful World
- Equity-Based Career Development and Postsecondary Transitions An American Imperative
- Journal of Character Education Vol. 18 #1
- Pursuit of Liberation Critical Service-Learning as Capacity Building for Historicized, Humanizing, and Embodied Action
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 22 #4
- School-University-Community Collaboration for Civic Education and Engagement in the Democratic Project
- The Wisdom Way of Teaching Educating for Social Conscience and Inner Awakening in the High School Classroom