Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 21 #2
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Creating Accessible and Inclusive Online Learning: Moving Beyond Compliance and Broadening the Discussion, Patrick R. Lowenthal, Krista Greear, Michael Humphrey, Alison Lowenthal, Quincy Conley, Lisa A. Giacumo, and Joanna C. Dunlap.
The Effect of Distance Education on Information Literacy Case Study: Iran, Mohsen Keshavarz.Knowledge Sharing and Virtual Community of Practice Potential in the U.S. Coast Guardâ€™s Afloat Community: A Qualitative Case Study, Lisa Rodman, JesÃºs Trespalacios, Patrick R. Lowenthal, and Brett E. Shelton.
Student Perceptions of Faculty Presence and Caring in Accelerated Online Courses, Lynne K. Zajac and Adrianne J. Lane.
Conference Calendar, Vanaja Nethi.
Author Biographical Data.
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- American Educational History Journal Volume 48
- Basic Elements of Survey Research in Education Addressing the Problems Your Advisor Never Told You About
- Curriculum and Teaching Dialogue Vol. 23 # 1 & 2
- Design Thinking Research, Innovation, and Implementation
- Flourishing in the Holistic Classroom
- International Perspectives on Mathematics Teacher Education
- The Ph.D. Mindset Decoupling Passion from Research