Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 22 #2
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
An Exploratory Study of Self-Efficacy for K–12 Online Teachers, Michael Corry, William R. Dardick, and Ray E. Reichenberg. Accessible Online Learning: An Analysis of Online Quality Assurance Frameworks, Patrick R. Lowenthal, Amy Lomellini, Chris Smith, and Krista Greear. College Students’ Attitudes Toward an App for Creating Videos in Online Introductory Spanish Classes, Gloria Monzon, Dalal Alrmuny, and Heng-Yu Ku. Synchronous Online Distance Learning Applications in “History of Architecture” and its Impacts on Students’ Skills for Acquiring Knowledge During the Coronavirus Pandemic, Shaher Rababeh, Rabab Muhsen, Rama Al Rabady, Nadine Al-Bqour, and Mohammad Rababeh.
Teaching in the Online Classroom: Surviving and Thriving in the New Normal, by Doug Lemov and the Teach Like a Champion Team, Reviewed by John Strickland, Jr. Rethinking Pedagogy for a Digital Age: Principles and Practices of Design (3rd ed.), Edited by H. Beetham and R. Sharpe, Reviewed by Frances D. Mahaffey.
Conference Calendar, Vanaja Nethi.
Author Biographical Data.
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- American Educational History Journal - Golden Anniversary Edition Volume 50 Numbers 1 & 2
- Faculty Development Achieving Change Through Action Research
- Frameworks for Integrated Project-Based Instruction in STEM Disciplines
- Qualitative Research for Diverse and Underserved Communities
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 22 #4
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 23 #2
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 24 #1