Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 22 #4
Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University
Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
ARTICLES: What Will It Take for Students to Feel Safe to Return to Campus? David Raffo, David Gerbing, Elijah Raffo, and Samantha Berry. Effectiveness of Real-Time Automated Captions and Subtitles as Text-Based Alternative to Auditory Information in Universal Design for Learning, Anymir Orellana, Georgina Arguello, Elda Kanzki-Veloso, and Katarzyna Wojnas. Spring 2020 Distance Learning: What Connects the School Districts in Arkansas and What Keeps Them Offline, Mavuto Kalulu and David Lee. The Role of Learner-Content Interactions and Engagement in Online Courses, Kizito Mukuni, Douglas Asante, and Wejdan Almunive. Knowledge Rich, Relationship Poor: Improving Online Doctoral Education for Faculty Career Preparation, Russell Thacker. BOOK REVIEW: Small Teaching Online: Applying Learning Science in Online Classes, by F. Darby and J. M. Lang, Reviewed by Laura Salazar. Conference Calendar, Vanaja Nethi. Author Biographical Data.
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #4
- Don’t Forget About the Adjuncts!
- Global Citizenship Education at TAMIU Elevating Education at the Frontera The Role of Faculty and Administrators
- Hope for the Embattled Language Classroom Pedagogies for Well-Being and Trauma Healing
- Lift Every Voice Radford University Teacher Education Students
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 23 #2
- Teaching and Learning Online Science for Secondary Grade Levels