Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 16 #3
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Charles Schlosser, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Note-Taking Habits of Online Students: Value, Quality, and Support. Ryan Watkins, Michael Corry, William Dardick, and Julie Stella
Negotiating the Mine Field: Strategies for Effective Online Education Administrative Leadership in Higher Education Institutions, Diane M. Burnette.
A Content Analysis of Instructional Design and Web Design Books, Titilola T. Obilade and John K. Burton.
Improving Depth of Thinking in Online Discussion Boards, Sheri S. Williams, Amy Jaramillo, and John Carl Pesko.RESEARCH BRIEFS
Cultural Impacts on Distance Learning, Online Learning Styles, and Design, Sultan AlalshaikhInstructional Competencies Needed to Develop Instructional Strategies for Mobile Learning in Fields of Agricultural Education, Travis Irby and Robert Strong.
Author Biographical Data
Web price: $55.25 (Reg. 65.00)
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Decolonizing Qualitative Approaches for and by the Caribbean
- Democracy at a Crossroads Reconceptualizing Socio-Political Issues in Schools and Society
- Growing the Knowledge Base in Evaluation The Contributions of J. Bradley Cousins
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 1 #3
- Selected Writings from the Journal of the Saskatchewan Mathematics Teachers' Society Celebrating 50 years (1961-2011) of Vinculum
- Transformative Learning in Healthcare and Helping Professions Education Building Resilient Professional Identities
- Transforming Public Education in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Middle East