Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 17 #1
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full‐length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally‐based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
An Online Social Constructivist Course: Toward a Framework for Usability Evaluations, Alana S. Phillips, Anneliese Sheffield, Michelle Moore, and Heather A. Robinson
An Analysis of Technological Issues Emanating From Faculty Transition to a New Learning Management System, Mapopa William Sanga
Synchronous and Asynchronous Communication in Distance Learning: A Review of the Literature, Lynette Watts
Key Components of Online Group Projects: Faculty Perceptions, Christine E. Wade, Bruce A. Cameron, Kari Morgan, and Karen C. Williams
Comparing Students’ Motivation, Learning Outcomes, and Preferences, Hungwei Tseng and Eamonn Joseph Walsh, Jr.
Author Biographical Data
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- American Educational History Journal Volume 49
- Curriculum and Teaching Dialogue Volume 24, Numbers 1 & 2, 2022
- Effective Learning Environments in Higher Education Online Settings Establishing Social Presence
- Hope for the Embattled Language Classroom Pedagogies for Well-Being and Trauma Healing
- Professional Development for In-Service Teachers Research and Practices in Computing Education
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 22 #4
- School-University-Community Collaboration for Civic Education and Engagement in the Democratic Project