Research in Learning and Teaching in Educational Leadership
A volume in the series: UCEA Leadership Series. Editor(s): Mónica Byrne-Jiménez. Michael O'Malley, Texas State University.
This collection of award-winning research in Learning and Teaching in Educational Leadership is sponsored by the Learning and Teaching in Educational Leadership Special Interest Group of the American Educational Research Association (LTEL SIG of AERA). The research includes superintendent preparation, a grow-your-own principal program, and an investigation into the instructional leadership practices of principals with respect to special education.
The LTEL SIG brings together professors and graduate students of educational leadership and administration, discipline specialists, educational theorists, curriculum developers, instructional technology specialists, learning specialists, educational researchers, classroom experts, practitioners, policy makers, and others concerned with Learning and Teaching in Educational Leadership.
About the LTEL SIG Kottkamp Award. 1. Introduction: Learning and Teaching in Educational Leadership, Arnold Danzig. 2. Perceptions of Illinois School District Superintendents Regarding the Efficacy of Their Superintendent Preparation, Arthur J. Fessler and Donald G. Hackmann. 3. Principal Succession Planning: How One School District Successfully Improves the Quality and Quantity of Principal Candidates, Shawn Joseph and Virginia Roach. 4. Principals’ Knowledge of Special Education Policies and Procedures: Does It Matter in Leadership? Lindsay Jesteadt and Meredith Mountford. 5. Future Directions for Research in Learning and Teaching in Educational Leadership, Liz Hollingworth. About the Authors.
Web price: $45.04 (Reg. 52.99)
Web price: $80.74 (Reg. 94.99)
- EDU001000 - EDUCATION: ADMINISTRATION: General
- REF000000 - REFERENCE: General
- EDU034000 - EDUCATION: EDUCATIONAL POLICY & REFORM: General
- At a Crossroads The Educational Leadership Professoriate in the 21st Century
- Faculty Development Achieving Change Through Action Research
- Family and Community Partnerships Promising Practices for Teachers and Teacher Educators
- From Policy to Practice Sustainable Innovations in School Leadership Preparation and Development
- Polling Student Voices for School Improvement A Guide for Educational Leaders - 2nd Edition
- Snapshots of School Leadership in the 21st Century Perils and Promises of Leading for Social Justice, School Improvement, and Democratic Community
- When Confucius "Encounters" John Dewey A Cross-Cultural Inquiry Into Dewey’s Visit to China