School Reform Proposals
The Research Evidence
Alex Molnar, Arizona State University
A volume in the series: Research in Educational Productivity. Editor(s): Susan J. Paik, Claremont Graduate University.
Acknowledgments. Foreword. Introduction, Alex Molnar. Early Childhood Education. W. Steven Barnett. Class-Size Reduction in Grades K–3, Jeremy D. Finn. Small Schools, Craig Howley. Time for School: Its Duration and Allocation, Gene V Glass. Grouping Students for Instruction, Gene V Glass. Parental and Family Involvement in Education, Douglas B. Downey. Public Schools and their Communities, Catherine Lugg. Teacher Characteristics, Gene V Glass. Converging Findings on Classroom Instruction, Barak Rosenshine. Teacher Unions and Student Achievement, Robert M. Carini. Value-Added Assessment of Teachers: The Empirical Evidence, Haggai Kupermintz. Professional Development, Ulrich C. Reitzug. Charter Schools, Vouchers, and EMOs, Gerald W. Bracey. Contributors.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- Addressing The Achievement Gap
- Advancing Education Productivity Policy Implications from National Databases
- Can Unlike Students Learn Together?
- Efficiency, Accountability, and Equity Issues in Title 1 School Wide Program Implementation
- Optimizing Student Success in School with the Other Three Rs Reasoning, Resilience, and Responsibility
- Successful Reading Instruction
- The Scientific Basis of Education Productivity