Surmounting All Odds - Vol. 1
Education, Opportunity, and Society in the New Millennium
A volume in the series: Research on African American Education. Editor(s): Ronald D. Henderson, National Education Association. Carol Camp Yeakey, Washington University - St. Louis.
Volume 1 in the two volume set about overcoming the odds in African American Education.
Web price: $33.99 (Reg. 39.99)
Web price: $81.59 (Reg. 95.99)
- Cultural Capital and Black Education African American Communities and the Funding of Black
- From Disagreement to Discourse A Chronicle of Controversies in Schooling and Education
- Living at the Intersections Social Identities and Black Collegians
- Shuttered Schools Race, Community, and School Closures in American Cities
- The Broken Cisterns of African American Education Academic Performance and Achievement in the Post-Brown Era
- Towards a Brighter Tomorrow The College Barriers, Hopes and Plans of Black, Latino/a and Asian American Students in California
- Using Past as Prologue Contemporary Perspectives on African American Educational History