Taking Small Classes One Step Further
This volume on teaching small classes is divided into the sections: lessons learned about best teaching practices in small classes; implementing and supporting small class programmes; evaluating small class initiatives; and teachers voices.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- Contemporary Perspectives on Social Capital in Educational Contexts
- Convictions of Conscience How Voices From the Margins Inform Public Actions and Educational Leadership
- Leadership for School Improvement Reflection and Renewal
- The Contemporary Superintendent (R)Evolutionary Leadership in an Era of Reform
- Transforming Public Education in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Middle East
- Who Controls the Preparation of Education Administrators?
- Working Together Enhancing Urban Educator Quality Through School-University Partnerships