Web Based Learning
What do we know? Where do we go?
Research on Web-Based Learning: A Half-Full Glass. Richard Clark. Nine Ways to Reduce Cognitive Load in Multimedia Learning. Richard Mayer and Roxana Moreno. Technology: The Great Equalizer? Eric Jolly and Christy Horn. InfoGather: A Web-Based Tool for Gathering and Organizing Web-Based Information. Brent Igo, Roger Bruning, Matt McCrudden and Doug Kauffman. ThinkAboutIt! A Web-Based Tool for Promoting Critical Thinking. Steve Lehman and Roger Bruning. Teachers, Technology, and Students At Risk. Lisa PytlikZillig, Christy Horn and Mary Jane White. At Risk in Cyberspace: At-Risk Students’ Experiences in Web-Based Courses. Christy Horn, Lisa PytlikZillig, Roger Bruning and Douglas Kauffman. Engineering perspectives: The Technical Development of the CLASS Project Online Courses, Art Zygielbaum. The Pedagogical Impact of Course Management Systems on Faculty, Students, and Institution, Charles Ansorge and Oksana Bendus. Technological Indicators of Impact of Course Management Systems. Ashok Samal and Bhuvana Gopol. Intellectual Property Issues and the Web. Turan Odabasi. Whither Research and Development in Web-Based Learning? Valentina McInerney.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- A Guide to College Success for Post-traditional Students 2nd Edition
- Beyond the Online Course Leadership Perspectives on e-Learning
- Collaborative Learning in a Global World
- Distance Education Statewide, Institutional, and International Applications of Distance Education, 2nd Edition
- Mobile Makes Learning Free Building Conceptual, Professional and School Capacity
- Real-Life Distance Education Case Studies in Practice
- The Online Classroom Resources for Effective Middle Level Virtual Education